Expand the knowledge of advanced MS Excel while solving specific business tasks
Workshop is intended for employees who have completed an advanced Excel training and would like to extend the scope of their knowledge. The goal is also to teach them to approach complex problem solutions from different perspectives.
The prerequisite for attending this workshop is completed training of Excel – Advanced.
It is necessary to pre-deliver specific business tasks to the trainer in order to utilize time more efficiently. After solving the participant’s tasks, some of the below mentioned topics will be presented in one or two complex examples.
Specific everyday business tasks
- Working with specific tasks from business practice
- Each participant will be able to solve complex task from his or her business area and gain additional knowledge by solving business tasks of other participants
- Creative thinking will be encouraged while exploring possible solutions to the task
- By determining advantages and limitations of possible solutions, optimum solution will be achieved by mutual agreement
By working on one or two complex examples some of the following topics will be presented:
- Data cleansing and preparation in order to start the analysis
- Using complex formulas
- Using controls to create user interfaces (Form Controls)
- Making Interactive Charts
- Working with Data Lists (Tables, Advanced Filter and Pivot Tables)
How it is done
The emphasis is on individual tasks solving with discussions and finding the best solution.